Sunday, March 8, 2009

Everyone's Twittering About It

I am trying to learn about Twitter and all its associated functions and uses. Wow. Who would have thought that microblogging (140 characters or less) could be so powerful. The informal guidelines and approaches to make this an effective platform seem simple yet I often feel lost as I learn to navigate this aspect of the internet world. I have the assistance of other "tweeters" though who occasionally send me specific links to check out. For instance, http://ezinearticles.com/?How-to-Effectively-Use-Twitter---Transparency,-Engaging-Conversation-and-Sharing-Information&id=1780341

In a nutshell, this is a social and/or business networking platform. Thoughtful tidbits of information available to anyone who chooses to follow my tweets or search keywords that appear in my tweets.

Talk about a wealth of information! I peruse the "tweets" of those I choose to follow and quickly get inundated with links to sites on marketing...fashion...bullying...I am limited only by boundaries I set by my choices.

No comments: